Incredibly easy to use, the Rescue Stick provides rapid flotation assistance to a person at risk of drowning. Simply remove the baton shaped Rescue Stickâ„¢ from its waterproof bag and throw near the person. Once contact is made with the water it inflates in seconds to a large horseshoe shape keeping them afloat and their head above water until help arrives.
Measuring only 14″ in length and weighing 15.5 oz., the Rescue Stickâ„¢ is the most versatile rescue flotation device available. Easily stowed in a boat, vehicle, backpack or by the pool it will be accessible when and where you need it.
The Rescue Stickâ„¢ is an invaluable tool for police officers arriving first on scene to provide emergency flotation when no water rescue gear is available. During a swift water rescue fire departments can throw the Rescue Stickâ„¢ to the victim to keep them afloat while a rescue plan is put into action. Lifeguards can easily throw the Rescue Stickâ„¢ to someone in trouble to keep their head above water until rescued. Recreational boaters can throw the Rescue Stickâ„¢ to a man overboard while maneuvering to get them out of the water
- Can be thrown accurately 100 feet or further
- Automatically inflates in seconds when immersed in water providing rapid emergency flotation
- Offers 35 lb. of buoyancy – twice the flotation of a typical life jacket
- Easy to repack and reuse – insert a new bobbin and screw in the replacement handle containingÂ the CO2 cylinder
- Stored in a waterproof bag
- Compact and weighs less than 1 lb. – it is easily stowed and is accessible when needed
- Extremely easy to use – anyone who can throw a stick can use it